Saturday, June 11, 2022

I JUST BELIEVE COLOR GIVES LIFE

 



As I grew up, I always thought I had a best color

I’d say blue today

Yellow another age

Pink was major at some point

Then I thought it was too girly

And I started liking black and grey

And then I saw my mum on Orange and woah

Orange reminds me of the sunset

So mature yet so beautiful. It’s not boring

I started liking orange

To Brown skin girl

Now I tell myself it’s Purple

But I know I just love colors

 

I love blue because of the skies, the seas…

 

I love green because of the trees and plants, the fact the color means live. I’ve watched a plant sprout out of the earth before and it’s so nice.

 

Then I love brown because of it’s earthy nature

Rich brown loamy soil

Or even clay

Chocolate is brown and it gives this richness and nourishing vibes

The human skin is brown (well depending on complexion)

The list is endless

There’s no particular color I just hate outrightly

 

Then White 🐻‍❄️🤍

Omg I love that color. The bright clouds in the blue sky, the dove 🕊️, someone’s perfect dentition

White makes me think of purity. Pictures of angels I’ve seen wear white

Priests and religious, well some wear white

Yeah, it can stain easily

But well kept white is just beautiful and pure looking at it.

 

I love the fact Black doesn’t select cloth

I can match black with anything. I heard black is not a color, it’s an attitude

Although it’s something to signify mourning the dead, but I still love the color.

It’s like, nothing can get darker than black

And nothing can get fairer than white.

 

Then just the perfect combination of black and white can give you grey. Another cool color I love.

 

I just believe Colors give life


- CATHERINE UDOKA 

8 comments:

Featured Post

LIFE OF A POPE AND THEOLOGIAN

Benedict XVI, born Joseph Ratzinger, was a man of deep faith and unwavering conviction. He was a man who dedicated his life to the Catholic ...

Popular Posts